It’s time to go crazy about Taylor Swift’s style now that we’ve gone crazy for her tunes. Taylor Swift entered the fashion world following a successful career in music. Taylor Swift has always had amazing fashion taste, but she’s now taken it to a whole new level. Taylor Swift is an amazing model who can make any piece of clothes look like it came from Gucci. Let’s take a look at Taylor’s Reputation Stadium Tour stage appearances, as well as her red carpet.
10. Taylor’s blush pink outfit with lovely embellishments is something to die for at the 2018 Billboard Awards.
9. They say that not everything that glitters is gold, but no one has ever seen Taylor Swift in a glistening gold bodysuit. She is flawless! That pink cape is also a wonderful addition. Taylor looked powerful yet soft and feminine at the 2019 American Music Awards, and she definitely understands what she’s doing. Take a look at the awards.
8. Taylor wore this look on the red carpet at the MTV Music Video Awards in 2019. The brightly colored blazer looked fantastic with the thigh-high black boots.
7. And this is her costume for her theatrical appearance. With a gold bustier and golden boots, this royal blue blazer and matching shorts are stunning. What a thug.
6. Taylor wore this stunning Raisa & Vanessa lavender dress with frills and matching lavender heels to the Billboard Awards in 2019.
5. Taylor wore this vibrant fringed ensemble to the iHeartRadio Wango Tango performance in Los Angeles. The tie-dye, vibrant colors, and lots of fringes are all things we adore. It appears to be a lot of fun, and it gives whatever dancing moves Taylor performs on stage a dramatic flair.
4. This embellished sequin jacket proves that if you wear enough sequin, you can look incredibly stunning even if you’ve spent 90% of your show performing in the rain (like it happened in Sydney, Australia).
3. You have to pose dramatically when your clothing is this fantastic, right? It’s just another great outfit from Taylor’s Reputation Stadium Tour. The asymmetrical shape, silhouette, and beaded accents that appear like armor are all things we adore.
2. She performed alongside Brendon Urie (Panic! At The Disco) to start the Billboard Awards, and their matching stage attire was flawless.
1. Taylor looked stunning in that floral gown at the 2021 Grammy Awards, and the matching face mask was a nice touch.